Our recommended sanitary changes post COVID-19
Check out our recommended sanitary changes post COVID-19.
These will be followed for the health of Our clients:
• For the safety of both the Cryoskin technician and the client, both the client and the technician should wear a face mask (this can be a cloth mask, bandana, or other covering) as recommended state to state.
• The Cryoskin technician will wear gloves for each session, changing gloves after each client and making sure to wash hands thoroughly.
• The wand, machine, and massage table will be thoroughly disinfected after each session with an alcohol-free cleaning solution.
• If the technician has any cold symptoms, they will cancel any scheduled sessions.
• If the client has any cold symptoms, they will reschedule their session for a later date.